We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migration, human rights, regulatory policy, moral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.
- Team Kenan looking for student art submissions through Mar. 19
- DukeImmerse: Uprooted/Rerouted students head abroad for field work
- Rethinking Regulation panel brings scholars and policymakers together to discuss “capture”
- West Duke Building closed through the semester (update)
- Call for Spring Campus Grants Applications, Deadline: March 7
- Monday Seminar: Wayne Norman, Mar. 17
Wayne Norman,Professor of Ethics and Philosophy, will be speaking on Mar. 17
- Ethics Film Series: deepsouth, Mar. 18
Free & open to the public. Free parking. Screening with director begins at 7pm in Griffith Theater, Bryan Center.
- FARE Project Food Truck & Documentary, Mar. 22
Workshop, food truck, and screening at American Tobacco