We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migration, human rights, regulatory policy, moral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.
- Kenan Senior Fellow Geoffrey Harpham Pens Special Feature in Chronicle of Higher Education
- Religions and Public Life graduate fellows program bridges schools and students
- Students, President Price talk identity and community on the Team Kenan Couch
- Zareena Grewal Discussed Long History of Muslim Athletes Leading through Protest
- KIE Senior Fellow Luke Bretherton Pens Op-Ed on Taking a Knee
- Former U.S. House Representative Barney Frank Talk, Oct. 24
Read the Press Release here.
- Cuba Exhibit in Kenan-Keohane Gallery Opens, Oct. 20
Greetings from Sunny Cuba: Reflections on a Moment of Reconnection In the spring of 2017 More…