We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migration, human rights, regulatory policy, moral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.
- Bass Connections project aims to improve health for N.C. community
- Alumna chronicles journey from Duke to a career in global development
- Religions and Public Life at KIE seeks scholars for 2016-2017
- KIE Graduate Fellow applications due July 11
- Students in KIE’s summer programs to set out on new projects