We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migration, human rights, regulatory policy, moral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.
- MADLAB Postdoc Finds People Struggle with Stereotypes on Twitter
- Institute Launches New Refugee Program Hub, Dec. 2
- New Spring 2017 Courses: “Regulation & Emerging Technologies” and “Game Theory in Developing Economies
- Deadline to apply to DukeImmerse 2017, Oct. 25
- 2015-2016 Global Human Rights Scholars