We are an interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to promoting moral reflection and commitment, conducting interdisciplinary research, and shaping policy and practice. At Duke we serve as a central node for analysis, debate, and engagement on ethical issues at and beyond the university. We currently feature work on global migration, human rights, regulatory policy, moral attitudes and decision-making, and religions and public life.
- Students in KIE’s summer programs to set out on new projects
- Bull City Dignity recruiting Durham high school students for docu-theater project
- Citizenship Lab project works toward solutions for resettled refugee youth
- UNHCR’s Amit Sen to visit as Kenan Practitioner in Residence
- Lori Bennear shows importance of institutions learning from failure
- MSIs, Institutional Design, and Institutional Efficacy, May 26
The Kenan Institute for Ethics and MSI Integrity are co-hosting a one-day workshop, MSIs, Institutional More…