Apply Now! INIRE Conference and Summer Program
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 17!
The International Network for Interreligious Research and Education (INIRE) in connection with the Duke Center for Jewish Studies and Religions and Public Life at the Kenan Institute for Ethics invites interested graduate and undergraduate students to apply for the 5th annual conference and summer program in Palermo, Sicily: July 5-10, 2020.
General themes covered by the school and the conference:
- Heritage, patrimony and cultural capital
- Who owns the religious property and meaning?
- Controversy on holy places, objects and their meaning
- Authority of interpretation and canonization of holy texts.
- Secularization and issues of religious vs. state authority.
Airfare, accommodations and tuition are waived.
For more information, visit: https://sites.duke.edu/inire/summer-schools/