Announcing work study opportunities for 2013-2014
The Kenan Institute for Ethics is looking for two work study candidates for the coming academic year.
Primary responsibilities for this part-time position will include graphic design, video editing, website updates, and assistance with social media. Secondary responsibilities will include assisting with strategy to reach a mixed audience of faculty, students, general public, and other stakeholders.
• Highly organized and able to work with minimal supervision
• Attention to detail
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, basic html
• Experience or ability to quickly learn video editing software, WordPress
• Intermediate PowerPoint skills, basic Word and Excel
• Ability to zero in on what’s most interesting to a lay audience
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Research Analyst Assistant
The Kenan Institute for Ethics is looking for part-time student help during the academic year. The position will report to the Research Analyst. Primary responsibilities will include event set up and management, note taking, secondary research and analysis on regulatory issues.
Interest in policy, ethics and interdisciplinary research is a plus!
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org