Be part of a lively, fun and diverse community of faculty, staff and students committed to promoting ethical dialogue and change at Duke and beyond. Apply to the Kenan Institute for Ethics one-year fellowship for recent graduates!
There will not be an application period for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Partner to develop, design and administer programs for students inside and outside the classroom. Promote community engagement with Durham. Facilitate Project Change, curate the Ethics Films Series, manage the Campus Grants program, be the lead writer for the Kenan Insider blog, and much more!
- Open to graduating Duke seniors.
- Applicants must submit a CV, a one-page letter of interest, writing sample, and two one-page letters of reference (one from a faculty member). There is no application form to fill out.
- References must be in signed and sealed envelopes. Deliver to The Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke, by hand: 102 West Duke Building; by mail: Campus Box 90432. Please indicate “Stephen and Janet Bear Postgraduate Fellowship” on the envelope.
- Receive a $30,000 fellowship, benefits, travel stipend, and an office at the Kenan Institute for Ethics.
For questions, please contact Suzanne Shanahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.