Duke graduate students offer in-depth insight and expertise on regulatory policies and practice:
- Rebalancing Regulation in Higher Ed: Interpreting the Nascent Trump Agenda on Accreditation
- Slowing the Race to Fish and the Rush to Judgment on Rights-Based Management
- Should voluntary employee wellness programs include genetic testing?
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Recent Enforcement Trends
- Trump and the environment: Taking stock of regulatory developments in the new administration