The Duke Human Rights Center at the Kenan Institute for Ethics explores contemporary international human rights challenges by promoting interdisciplinary collaborations and innovative pedagogy for faculty, students, and practitioners. It encourages critical investigations from a broad range of disciplinary traditions that engage undergraduate and graduate students on the ethical issues at play and that bridge the often separate spheres of research, advocacy and policy.
- International symposium brings insight on healthcare access to Kenan
- Kenan-supported project investigates auto repair health hazards in Ghana
- Apply for new Human Rights Faculty Fellows program
- Duke students and refugee youth connect through Kenan
- ‘Rights Writers’ Reflect on Regional Politics and Influence