Moral Attitudes and Decision-Making at the Kenan Institute for Ethics explores why and how people think and behave through the lenses of psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, and sociology. Through interdisciplinary projects as well as a vertically-integrated lab, students and faculty work together to better understand aspects of human motivation and human behavior, and to disseminate findings on these normative, ethical issues.
- Kenan opens ethics library in West Duke Building
- Former Kenan Graduate Fellow, researcher to teach ethics at University of Toronto
- MADLAB co-director highlighted in GIST Magazine
- As Practitioners-in-Residence, NC Political Leaders Encourage Civility
- Professor’s clever quip wins New Yorker caption contest