Moral Attitudes and Decision-Making at the Kenan Institute for Ethics explores why and how people think and behave through the lenses of psychology, neuroscience, philosophy, and sociology. Through interdisciplinary projects as well as a vertically-integrated lab, students and faculty work together to better understand aspects of human motivation and human behavior, and to disseminate findings on these normative, ethical issues.
- New research explores ethics, morality of conformity, empathy and mind control
- In new study, MADLAB co-director maps brain’s path to empathy
- Visiting fellow examines power of influence after death
- MADLAB director, Ethics Certificate course highlighted by Duke Magazine
- Kenan opens ethics library in West Duke Building